Adapt and plan
Taking action can build confidence. And that’s what we do best. We help you put your financials in order with a solid wealth management plan as the foundation. A plan that is yours alone – based on where you are now, where you want to go and how you want to live.
At all times, we will serve you with the utmost honesty and integrity, using our multitude of resources to make the best possible recommendations regarding your financial situation – consistently striving to provide the best client support for you.
Some distinguishing characteristics of our work include:
- A formal investment plan to determine your current position and to provide goals that we will strive to achieve.
- Money management strategies that focus on managing risk, using point-and-figure charting and relative strength, with the underlying theme to help preserve client assets during volatile markets.
- Daily review of your stock portfolio with no bias toward a specific asset class or style.
- Willingness to go to cash when our indicators suggest that the risk level in the market is too high.
- Regular reviews to address any changes in your needs, assess the financial markets and recommend changes for your approval.
Diversification and strategic asset allocation do not ensure a profit or protect against a loss. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Investing always involves risk and you may incur a profit or loss. No investment strategy can guarantee success.
Point & Figure charting illustrates the movement of a security or index.
Relative strength, a momentum investing technique, compares the performance of a stock, exchange-traded fund (ETF) or mutual fund to performance of the overall market, to create recommendations for investments.